SEARCH BY PUBLISHER
DISCIPLINES1/ AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, ENGINEERING AND MATERIALS 1a/ Agricultural Sciences 1b/ Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and Related Engineering 1c/ Habitat, Environmental Science and Sustainability 1d/ Computing and Communications, Process Engineering, Industrial Products and Biotechnology 1e/ Technological and Social Development and Complex Projects 2/ BIOLOGICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES 2a/ Medical Sciences 2b/ Biology 2c/ Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2d/ Veterinary 3/ EXACT AND NATURAL SCIENCES 3a/ Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences 3b/ Mathematics 3c/ Physics 3d/ Astronomy 3e/ Chemistry 4/ SOCIAL AND HUMANITIES SCIENCES 4a/ Law, Political Science and International Relationships 4b/ Literature, Linguistics and Semiotics 4c/ Philosophy 4d/ History, Geography, Social and Cultural Anthropology 4e/ Sociology, Social Communication and Demographics 4f/ Economics, Management Science and Public Administration 4g/ Psychology and Educational Sciences 4h/ Archaeology and Biological Anthropology Sin categoría
The Global eJournals Library
What is the Global eJournal Library (GeJL)?
It is a discovery service to global e-journal literature published in open access format.
Launched in 2014 by a joined effort of World eBooks Library LTD from UK and Informatics India Limited from India, the Global eJournal Library provides seamless access to millions of open access journals articles published in over 22,000 journals from over 8,000 publishers. As per January 2016, it provides access to more than 9,000,000 open access journals articles from 130 countries worldwide. The number of articles keeps growing on a daily basis and it is our aim to reach 10,000,000 in mid 2016. The process of collecting, curating, organising, indexing and making discoverable open access journals articles started back in 2001 and its scope embraces Gold OA Journals, Delayed OA Journals and Professional & Industrial OA Journals.
What makes the Global eJournal Library unique versus all other sources of open access journals?
Open access journals have been around for decades and there are good and well known sources of them on the web: DOAJs, PubMed, Google Scholar, EBSCO, ProQuest, etc. These are all very professional efforts to give visibility to OA Journals but the breadth and diversity of open access journals publishing is much greater than what these services are able to provide. The main difference of the Global eJournal Library and all other services is our significantly greater scope of coverage of open access papers.
- More than 9 Million Open Access Journal Papers Meta Data and Full-Text Link in English language
- More than 22,000 Open Access Journals
- More than 8,000 Publishers
- More than 120 countries represented
- More than 130 years of journals publications from 1871 until today
- Coverage of Gold Open Access Journals
- Coverage of Delayed Open Access Journals
- Coverage of Professional and Industrial Open Access Journals
- COUNTER Compliant usage statistics
- Advanced multi-level search within search results
- Graphical search filters
- Advanced Article Finder
- Advanced Journals Finder
- Advanced Authors Finder
- Advanced Publisher Finder
- My Favorite Journals Library for researchers
- Article, Journal and Publisher alerts for researchers
- Access by IP range or authenticated user/password