SEARCH BY PUBLISHER
DISCIPLINES1/ AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, ENGINEERING AND MATERIALS 1c/ Habitat, Environmental Science and Sustainability 1d/ Computing and Communications, Process Engineering, Industrial Products and Biotechnology 1e/ Technological and Social Development and Complex Projects 3/ EXACT AND NATURAL SCIENCES 3a/ Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences 4/ SOCIAL AND HUMANITIES SCIENCES 4a/ Law, Political Science and International Relationships 4d/ History, Geography, Social and Cultural Anthropology 4e/ Sociology, Social Communication and Demographics 4f/ Economics, Management Science and Public Administration 4g/ Psychology and Educational Sciences 4h/ Archaeology and Biological Anthropology
Business Expert Press
Business Expert Press is the leader in providing unique content in comprehensive and accessible collections. With our quality global authorship and a customer-driven purchasing and licensing model, we’re able to produce books, ebooks, and digital libraries that provide real-life business solutions.
Book Collections & Editors
Business Expert Press is dedicated to developing collections of complementary titles within specific business disciplines and across topics of interest. Each collection is led by a collection editor or editors who actively chart the strategic direction of the collection and seek out new authors and new topics.
The editor of the collection works with new authors to focus the work in a concise and applied direction to deliver immediately actionable concepts for advanced business students and executive education.
The hallmarks of the company continue to be:
- Quality global authorship: Our authors live up to our name. Whether academicians or practitioners, they are global experts in their fields. Authoritative and reliable, their high quality books are dependable, accessible resources dealing with a wide-range of business topics.
- Creative partnerships: Because of the flexibility and adaptability of our content, Business Expert Press has developed a number of partnerships with universities, professional associations and other content providers. Our partnerships include: Harvard Business School Publishing, Babson College, Center for Responsible Management Education, Center for Service Leadership at Arizona State University, and the International Society for Service Innovation.
- Customer-driven purchasing and licensing policies: We make ebooks easy to buy, easy to own, and easy to use. There are no barriers to incorporating them into the classroom. Our straight-forward ordering process – free of complex licenses, complicated subscriptions, or user-based pricing models – makes BEP the most library-friendly publisher in the industry.
- Unique content model: Our concise and applied books offer precise, detailed information describing actionable and innovative solutions that are useful to students and practitioners alike. They are ideal resources for those seeking efficient ways to broaden their knowledge, acquire new skills, or refresh existing skill sets.
- Comprehensive, accessible collections: Business Expert Press books are organized into two types of collections: functional, which contain books offering basic knowledge and instruction in the various functional areas of an organization; and thematic, offering content on innovative business concepts that cut across those functional areas. All our collections are overseen by collection editors, who are experts in their elds.
Marketing and Management
Learn more about books in Marketing Research, Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, Public Relations, Digital and Social Media Marketing and Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Corporate Communication, and many more!
Economic, Financial, Legal and Analytical Aspects of Business
One of our most popular collections with titles in Economics, Managerial Accounting, Taxation and Business Strategy, Finance and Financial Management, and others.
Giving Voice to Values on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, Service Systems and Innovations in Business and Society, Big Data and Business Analytics, International Business, Environmental and Social Sustainability for Business Advantage, and many others.